Andreas WEIDMANN was born about 1625 and was died on 14 Jan. 1705 at Niederauerbach,
Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, and was bureid the following day, age 80.1
Andreas WEIDMANN was the father of two known children:
1. Catharina Elisabetha WEIDTMANN2 b. ca. 1655; m. Hans Wolffgang JACOB m.
13 Apr. 1675;2;
2. Hans Philip WEIDANN3 b. ca. 1663;
1. Contwig, Germany, Baptisms, Confirmations, Deaths, Marriages, and Deaths Book 1, 1692-1764.
Deaths p. 2,
1704 the 14th January died and the 15th same buried at Unteraurbach [Unterauerbach = Niederauerbach]
Andreas Weÿdmann from Unteraurbach [Unterauerbach] age 80
2. Zweibrücken, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, marriage register 1607-1744, FHL Microfilm 434563.
#915 13 April 1675 Hans Wolff Jacob, legitimate son of Hans Christoff Jacob, Burger [citizen]
and Schuhmacher [Shoemaker] of here and Elisabetha, legitimate daughter of Andres Weidtmann
of Nider Uhrbach [Niederauerbach] married at Uhrbach [Niederauerbach]
3. Zweibrücken, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany 1662-1744 baptisms, confirmations, death book,
FHL Microfilm 434558.
#644 8 Jan. 1682 Johanna Eva
Father: Hanns Wolff Jacob, Schuster [Cobler]
Sponsors: Hans Philip, son of Andress Weidmann; Johann, wife of Hans Peter
Trautmann; Eva Elisabeth, daughter of Christoffel Wahnen
#733 June 1684 [name not listed]
Father: Hans Wolff Jacob, Schuster [Cobler]
Mother: Cathrina Elisabeth
Sponsors: Friederich Christian Omphaliech, son of Herr Omphalii; Hans
Philipp Weidmann of Nid Aurbach [Niederauerbach]
Page created by: email@example.com
1234 Waterside Cove #21
Midvale, UT 84047-4293
Last revised: 17 Dec. 2021 i>