James WALL was probably born in the early 1700s. As he named one of
his sons Walter, and his James and daughter both named sons Garret, he
is probably in some related to Walter WALL b. 1619, who had a son
Garret born 1640-1650. James died between 13 Mar. 1750/51 and 4 Apr.
1760 Middlesex Co., NJ when his will was written and proved;1 m.
1. Rebecca WALL1 bap. 10 Oct. 1731 Old Tennant Church, Monmouth Co., NJ;3
m. Benjamin APPLEGATE; d. 15 Nov. 1781;4 bur. near Elizabeth, Allegheny
2. James WALL1 bap. 27 July 1735 Old Tennant Church, Monmouth Co., NJ;3 m.
Catherine6 Van EMAN5 d. between 6 May 1811 and 24 May 1811 Allegheny Co., PA6
3. Abigail WALL1
4. Neomia WALL1
5. Walter WALL1 m. Ales APPLEGATE
6. Martha WALL1
1. James Wall will, Middlesex Co., NJ wills, p. 3355L, FHL DGS 7600591.
2. James Wall will proved, Middlesex Co., NJ wills, p. 3356L, FHL DGS 7600591.
3. Frank R. Symmes, History of the Old Tennent Church..., (Cranbury,
New Jersey: G. W. Burroughs, 1904), p. 222.
James Wall had bap. Rebeca, Oct. 10, 1731
James Wall had bap. James, July 27, 1735.
4. Rebecca Applegate headstone, Old Applegate Graveyard, Elizabeth,
Allegheny Co., PA.
5. Nicholas Veneman will, Washington Co., PA Wills 1, pp. 5-7.
6. James Wall will, Allegheny Co., PA, Will Book 1, pp. 318-320.
Page created by: email@example.com
Fredric Z. Saunders
1234 Waterside Cove #21
Midvale, UT 84047-4293
Last revised: 4 Sep. 2021